One thing that drives me into confusion is texting. When people text there is really no way to know what the emotion is behind it. It could be completely bored, flirty, mad, annoyed, etc. and there would be no way to really know what emotion they were trying to get across. This really makes an already confusing friendship even more confusing. If there was a way to really know what any one person thought at any given moment, it would be nice but it would also be a violation of privacy. :)
So today for a branch activity, they played mud volleyball. Because I am not a mud person, I decided to watch. It was so funny watching everyone fall in the mud. They were covered in mud from head to toe! It was so funny! I stayed clean, but did get really sun-burnt (which I just happen to be prone to... ).
Well, I am signing off for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment