Monday, October 13, 2008

Sharing our Feelings

So I am sitting here doing homework and I get the impression I should go to my blog. I open it up and begin reading the new posts my friends have made. As I am reading I get this impression that things aren't always the way they seem to be. I realize people have their different trials and that they don't always want to share with people but I do know that sometimes this is the best medicine. It is also true that people can make things more complicated if they don't handle a situation well or don't give a person the answer they want but at least it shows they care. There are people in my life that don't understand some situations. They don't know what struggles I am having or frankly don't care. This can happen. Even though they don't know what is going on, they can still say something that will touch me. 
Sometimes I wonder if people don't share the things are feeling because they are afraid they will get made fun of or others around them will think differently. I know this feeling but regardless of how we are feeling, we still need to share the things we feeling. There is a reason for this and we need to stand up and share how we feeling more often. 
Well, that is the end of my blabbering.

1 comment:

ryon said...

I agree. I decided a long time ago not to be embarrassed for complimenting someone or sharing something close and personal with someone you trust. Sincere compliments are something very simple, but do so much good.